Wednesday, July 22, 2009

1. i have to promise myself not to take cab to work anymore. i hate how i lose my money on cab rides.
although the thought of that deadly sloooope is damn tiring, i shall think positive - the effect it's gonna have on my thigh, calf, back, or even -ahem- butt muscle.
heh.

2. i had a weirdest dream last night. i dreamt of this someone (sorry can't tell. and i've run out of ways to code and de-code since all my friends/readers are very smart). maybe i will tell u if we meet up.
and i dreamt of my grandma who is quarterly paralysed. =(
it's so heartbreaking to see someone that holds/feeds/takes care of you when you were young, doen't recognize you anymore.

3. cfs* called from aussie on sunday (or was it saturday?) and we chatted the longest time since i know him (or was it?)
oh well, before u think too much, his lappie crashed. that's why. heh.

4. ms cbo* called me this morning when i felt all lethargic and unwilling to work (sore throat is SO killing me), all hysterical and hyper, that she saw zfpxlifpoh* on her way to uni.
she almost breaks my eardrum. heh. =p
i'm sure i will visit again some day lar, okie? remember u promised u will let me bunk in hor. =)

5. met up with jsjt* with her sis on sunday. (oh oh, it was sat when cfs* called!) and i feel suuuuuuper guilty after that 'coz i think i was the one who spread the as-though-not-that-deadly h1n1 to jsjt*.
i'm so sorry. rest more and be well soon, okie.
*heart you from the bottom of my heart*

6. people are bound to be more vulnerable when fell sick.
i even miss my brother who always scold me as cacat and noob when i don't understand his alien youngster msn language.

7. july is over soon =) kiss the disasters goodbye. solar eclipse tomorrow. eh, we won't be seeing any in singapore anyway.

8. i'm gonna use a total of 20 min (counting down) on this blog. i promise myself to head bed by 12.30 midnight, latest.
goodnite world.

1 comment:

  1. Eh, u had H1N1? If not then how to pass to ppl... =_= When was that? Guess you're recovered now though :)

    Funnily enough, I had similar dreams. About someone and also about my grandmother!

    ReplyDelete